Cabin sized suitcase

Can anyone reccomend a suitcase to use as cabin baggage, without the handle taking up half the case???

Im travelling with BMI baby, I have paid to put a case in the hold but was wanting to take my daughters clothes on as cabin baggage, as we get 10kg hand luggage.

BHS have some cheapish cases around 15 quid

The airlines size is pretty much same as all the others 55x40x20cm that's actally quite large too.

The size above is their dimensions

Nice find, review was a bit odd though complaining the bag fell over when being pulled, something 20cm wide isn't going to be rock solid is it.

We just take back packs, about 35L, but try as we might we can't fit 10kg in them, crammed to exploding we managed about 7kg tops. 2 or 3kg underweight might sound nothing, but you go 2 or 3kg OVER and they'd be demanding £40-£60!

I've paid £75 with Bryan Air for a 20kg hold bag and £100 for a Kitesurf bag (20kg), that's more than a single holiday for one of us!

I mean, how much does it cost them to take 40kg of my tackle to Portugal? £5?

It's very very rare they weigh hand luggage, intact they don't if you are only taking hand luggage as I've never seen scales in departures, as long as it fits in the frame work thing they have then you'll be ok.

If you are checking in luggage in the hold tho then a good chance they will weigh you hand luggage if it looks the full size as in my link, have to agree will take some doing to get 10kg in the hand luggage.

Archived