Greek resturants

blade4eva89

Pathenonas is fine I`ve eaten there twice and the foods been more than acceptable. Perhaps more Cypriut than true Greek. The place could perhaps do with an update but then as some one whos eaten all over Greece for the last 25 years some of the best meals I`ve had have been in the places that look least attractive. Id certainly have no qualms about going back

Think the review in the links a little unfare although the comments about the wine glasses is fair but you have to realise they are talking about a groupon offer, if like us you buy a bottle the size of the glass doesnt matter :hihi:

Also the reviewer recommends a Turkish restaurant something a true Grecophile would never do :roll:

Had good reports about the Greek Deli at Hunters bar too.

Went to Pathenonas last night, used the KGB voucher it was lovely had a really nice evening and the food was spot on, only slight gripe was the wine was of a poor quality and a small bottle of Stella at nearly £3 (the ones in co-op 12 or 15 bottles for £7.50) but overall worth trying.

Think the review in the links a little unfare although the comments about the wine glasses is fair but you have to realise they are talking about a groupon offer, if like us you buy a bottle the size of the glass doesnt matter :hihi:

Also the reviewer recommends a Turkish restaurant something a true Grecophile would never do :roll:

True. I am, in all fairness, not a Grecophile (never mind about a true one)! I just know that I have had better food and dinning experiences at Lokanta, hence the recommendation.

As for the wine glass, anything served in measures less than 250mls will upset me.

Went to Pathenonas last night, used the KGB voucher it was lovely had a really nice evening and the food was spot on, only slight gripe was the wine was of a poor quality and a small bottle of Stella at nearly £3 (the ones in co-op 12 or 15 bottles for £7.50) but overall worth trying.

Authentic Greek then!

Archived