Sad people ripping people off with faulty dysons

I think its disgusting that ive now learnt that all these dysons that are being sold off sheffield forum dont last 2 minutes.I wish people could just be honest about whats wrong with the dysons. Unfortunatly theres too many people that are being sucked in by them.

If its not working scrap it!!

So im now weary of buying dysons now unless its a trade shop or brand new

have any others had thsi problem??

I think its disgusting that ive now learnt that all these dysons that are being sold off sheffield forum dont last 2 minutes.I wish people could just be honest about whats wrong with the dysons. Unfortunatly theres too many people that are being sucked in by them.

If its not working scrap it!!

So im now weary of buying dysons now unless its a trade shop or brand new

have any others had thsi problem??

Very good! :hihi:

You should be wary about buying Dysons anyway as they are absolutely garbage!!!!!!!! Thats from a consumer point of view and from that of an domestic repair engineer which my father is. They are very unreliable! When dyson came on the market consumers got sucked in by the 'bagless' technology and had the marketing gimick of how easier and less messy life is without a hoover bag! Gullible consumers. However not suprising, anything for an easier life right? Wrong! Dysons are a pain in the butt!

The best one in my opinion out there is a 'SEBO'. Bagged hoover but very powerful and reliable. It picks up more rubbish than anyother hoover ive ever tried! My whole family has one.

used dysons at work a few years ago the most unreliable machines on the market far too heavy far too dear do not touch at all go for a cheaper model which all work better than dyson Which did a report a few years ago and found out the same

I bought a Dyson a few years ago, it was back at the factory twice in 6 months. When it went faulty a third time I got rid of it. Cheap plastic casing, expensive parts. When he became successful Dyson sacked his staff and took production overseas for cheap labour. To me he's a traitor.

I bought an Oreck and never looked back.

Archived