David Cameron, Angry Man.

Just watched his performance in the commons today. How long would he last on West Street on a Friday night if he went around like that?

The man is not fit to lead the country. He resorts too easily to anger, abuse and belligerance. Especially when things aren't going his way. It doesn't look good.

I watched most of it too and I have to say that I was left with a totally different impression than you.

His initial statement was ok. Then he had to handle 42 questions from backbenchers. He looked quite angry at one point, looked like he was going to pop.

And this is not what we should expect from a PM:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-17900567

Look at Hunt's reaction. Pretty disgusting.

There's more to this Jeremy Hunt business than we are aware, why is Cameron spitting out the dummy like this in public when Mr. Hunt seems relatively indifferent by comparison.

Is Mr. Hunt threatening to blow the whistle on something he knows about the PM if Mr. Cameron doesn't save his ass?

There's something wrong with this picture, I smell a rat Jeremy Hunt should have gone.

Archived