David Cameron, Angry Man.

There's more to this Jeremy Hunt business than we are aware, why is Cameron spitting out the dummy like this in public when Mr. Hunt seems relatively indifferent by comparison.

Is Mr. Hunt threatening to blow the whistle on something he knows about the PM if Mr. Cameron doesn't save his ass?

There's something wrong with this picture, I smell a rat Jeremy Hunt should have gone.

There is something definitely. Cameron is behaving like he's cornered. It's like he's trying to defer some terrible piece of news about himself.

I think Labour got exactly what they wanted today. Cameron's reasoning for not referring Hunt over breaches of ministerial code is tissue paper thin. If the code hasn't been broken or the breaches are minor technicialities just refer him and have it done with. There is no need for Hunt to swear on oath before a judge and no need for Hunt to suffer a delay in clearing his name. It's quite extraordinary really and there has to be some reason for Cameron's irrational actions. And some question marks over his judgement now too.

Anyway, as I said Labour will have enough now. Cameron is on such shaky ground all they have to do is pick through what he said today, go back over the evidence and turn up the heat day by day.

I bet Cameron is praying that Boris gets the london job.He'd be a shoe in for the next party leader.

Cameron must be terrified of a Boris defeat. The last thing Cameron needs is Boris on the dole and looking for something to do.

I wonder at times if we are all watching the same telly station, or if we are all watching the same telly show that's been broadcast.

I thought it was the "big clunking fist" (Townie Bliars words) of Clown Brown who was slightly round the bend.

Angel.

Well he's certainly not as popular as he was in the media.It showed him on the ITV news "throwing a strop".It reminded me of that time when he was accused of being patronising and sexist in the Commons,when he told Angela Eagle to "calm down dear". Somebody should be saying it to him now.

I wonder at times if we are all watching the same telly station, or if we are all watching the same telly show that's been broadcast.

I thought it was the "big clunking fist" (Townie Bliars words) of Clown Brown who was slightly round the bend.

Angel.

I watched the whole thing. What did you watch?

There's more to this Jeremy Hunt business than we are aware, why is Cameron spitting out the dummy like this in public when Mr. Hunt seems relatively indifferent by comparison.

Is Mr. Hunt threatening to blow the whistle on something he knows about the PM if Mr. Cameron doesn't save his ass?

There's something wrong with this picture, I smell a rat Jeremy Hunt should have gone.

He hasn't even appeared before the inquiry yet. On what grounds should he have gone?

The strain is certainly beginning to show, think he's losing it?

He lost it ages ago. The longstanding tory press turned on him about 6 months into this government. He realises he's not popular and is trying to do as much damage and punish as many people as he can before he gets booted out.

He hasn't even appeared before the inquiry yet. On what grounds should he have gone?

It seems irrefutable that Mr. Hunt had been colluding with the Murdochs on the b sky b bid, merely palming his responsibility onto one of his aids isn't a great defence it looks like dodgy communication by proxy.

2 days before the bid was announced (25th Jan) the Murdoch's were informed that 'it was game over for the opposition'.

Despite the fact that all the documents, information and communications etc were handed in a further 163 pages of new information has now come to light.

The whole thing is a mess, at best incompetent but I suspect corruption to be much nearer the mark and I don't believe for one minute that anyone can honestly say they believe that the whole thing wasn't a done deal from the offing.

Mr. Cameron should be dealing with this on the grounds that it appears that Mr. Hunt has broken the ministerial code, not buying time or leaving this for the Leveson enquiry.

Archived