David Cameron, Angry Man.

The problem is that people have, on this issue, uncovered the truth as to what is going off and he does not know what to do other than go on the offencive.

Both times when it was mentioned that Jerramy Hunt was only still in the job because he was shielding Cameron, he flipped his lid. When Milliband and Skinner brought it up the PM's reaction was one of 'their onto me !'

I'm puzzld as to why anyone would think it should not. It was in front of that inquiry that the allegations were made - he's entitled to have his chance to refute them.

He will go there anyway. We know that. He's booked in. But Leveson is not the platform to judge a breach of the ministerial code. That can be all done now and if there is no breach or only minor technical breaches Hunt has nothing to worry about. Let's face it - even if Hunt is found guilty of serious breaches of the code and loses his job he will still be appearing at Leveson anyway.

By the way they weren't allegations as such, just the result of a cache of correspondence being made available to Leveson, a cache that the owner had no right to refuse to provide. What happened since flowed from that.

I wonder if he's beginning to realise that the game's hardly worth the candle? After all, if he's a multi-millionaire as some are always claiming, why does he need to put himself through this day after day?

When I saw him on Sunday morning TV, I though he was beginning to look a bit frazzled at the edges and tired. If everyone doesn't stop this constant criticising he could walk away, and we might end up with those scroats back in power again.

Can you imagine Miliband as PM? That'd be a disaster of epic proportions for the country.

Miliband is not fit to govern as leader. It won't happen.

The problem is that people have, on this issue, uncovered the truth as to what is going off and he does not know what to do other than go on the offencive.

Both times when it was mentioned that Jerramy Hunt was only still in the job because he was shielding Cameron, he flipped his lid. When Milliband and Skinner brought it up the PM's reaction was one of 'their onto me !'

The issue with Hunt has effected him badly,and Leveson not permitting Hunt to attend the inquiry earlier, and delaying it longer then they had anticipated has made him even angrier.

Oh and doesn't that inquiry seem to go on and on,i don't know when Gorden Brown is appearing.

Archived