The Daily Shambles, or what news of Tory cock-ups today

Seems we can't go a day before them screwing something up.

Theresa May illegally deported asylum seeker, ordered to track him down and bring him back to the UK

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/apr/30/theresa-may-deported-asylum-seeker?newsfeed=true

Boris turns the air blue

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/9237110/Boris-Johnson-swears-on-TV-over-questions-about-News-Corp.html

Well done Theresa May. Keep up the good work, there are hundreds of thousands more to go, all here courtesy of Townie Bliar and his acolytes.

As for Boris, well done that man.

Angelfire.

I don't think you read it right. She illegally deported him. And now she has to go and find him and bring him back.

As for Boris..........

I don't think you read it right. She illegally deported him. And now she has to go and find him and bring him back.

As for Boris..........

Nope, I read it right. Hopefully she will take as long to find him as it has taken to deport others, 9 years for one of our Muslim friends, and still counting.

As for Boris, a mans man is our Boris.

Angel.

Nope, I read it right. Hopefully she will take as long to find him as it has taken to deport others, 9 years for one of our Muslim friends, and still counting.

As for Boris, a mans man is our Boris.

Angel.

It sounds like the man was a genuine asylum seeker. Comparisons with Qatada are way off the mark.

Boris, you love him or hate him I guess. He lost it in that interview. Serious error of judgement.

It sounds like the man was a genuine asylum seeker. Comparisons with Qatada are way off the mark.

Boris, you love him or hate him I guess. He lost it in that interview. Serious error of judgement.

Claimed "Human rights campaigner" in the context of Turkey can cover a lot of possibilities. Anything from actual human rights campaigner to islamist terrorist or PKK terrorist. We don't know, so speculating is pointless. What we do know is Turkey is a signatory of the ECHR and is bound by treaty to have human rights violations investigated and judged by the the European Court of Human Rights. So any individual whose human rights have been violated should be taking that route, not fleeing to Britain. If they are being denied that route then the court needs to take action to bring Turkey into line. We should under no circumstances be offering anything but temporary administrative asylum to nationals from fellow EDHR signatory nations while their case is fast tracked to the court.

As for Boris, colourful charcter. Wouldn't want him in charge of Sheffield but as it's only the hideous urban mess that is London that he has to play with good luck to him, he's better than the newt fondler that seems to be the best labour can come up with.

Claimed "Human rights campaigner" in the context of Turkey can cover a lot of possibilities. Anything from actual human rights campaigner to islamist terrorist or PKK terrorist. We don't know, so speculating is pointless. What we do know is Turkey is a signatory of the ECHR and is bound by treaty to have human rights violations investigated and judged by the the European Court of Human Rights. So any individual whose human rights have been violated should be taking that route, not fleeing to Britain. If they are being denied that route then the court needs to take action to bring Turkey into line. We should under no circumstances be offering anything but temporary administrative asylum to nationals from fellow EDHR signatory nations while their case is fast tracked to the court.

As for Boris, colourful charcter. Wouldn't want him in charge of Sheffield but as it's only the hideous urban mess that is London that he has to play with good luck to him, he's better than the newt fondler that seems to be the best labour can come up with.

He was illegally deported simple as. I'm not speculating on anything, you are.

Archived