The Daily Shambles, or what news of Tory cock-ups today

We know your views on Mr Justice Singh. What about Mr Justice Lloyd Jones?

Two judges, not one. Mr Justice Lloyd Jones refused May's request to set this aside.

He's Welsh. Head of Welsh judges. Plus another new lie-bour appointee so not a good combo with a cocky indian-american activist, there is no sensible English judge and this judgement screams activist judges appointed by Blair.

Rejoicing in your beloved tories breaking the law.

Classy.

She tried to do what she was elected to do, clear out all the freeloaders Liebour let in. She might not have got this one past the liberal/rights obsessed judiciary but she didn't start a war did she?

He's Welsh. Head of Welsh judges. Plus another new lie-bour appointee so not a good combo with a cocky indian-american activist, there is no sensible English judge and this judgement screams activist judges appointed by Blair.

Stop being silly. Justice Singh is an English High Court judge. What do you mean by sensible English judge anyway?

Stop being silly. Justice Singh is an English High Court judge. What do you mean by sensible English judge anyway?

He's american, via india. Not my idea of an English high court judge. His disgusting letitgous record speaks for itself as to his character, which is of a rat. A terrorist loving scumbag which new labour have promoted to rank, well don't expect me to salute the yank and tug my forlock, this "judge" is just another new labour shill.

He's american, via india. Not my idea of an English high court judge. His disgusting letitgous record speaks for itself as to his character, which is of a rat. A terrorist loving scumbag which new labour have promoted to rank, well don't expect me to salute the yank and tug my forlock, this "judge" is just another new labour shill.

A non-English, Indian-American, lying, disgusting, terrorist-loving, Labour shill, English High Court judge.

Er, righto

Just PM me tomorrow morning if you want to edit your post and have me edit mine to delete your vile racist rant.

A non-English, Indian-American, lying, disgusting, terrorist-loving, Labour shill, English High Court judge.

Er, righto

Just PM me tomorrow morning if you want to edit your post and have me edit mine to delete your vile racist rant.

It's funny how these seemingly plausible and reasonable right wingers always let the mask slip eventually!:hihi:

It's funny how these seemingly plausable and reasonable right wingers always let the mask slip eventually!:hihi:

Well, the reason that the guy's lawyers won their case it seems is that one judge was an American-Indian and the other was Welsh. Not proper English judges at all even though they are English High Court judges. A proper English judge would have left the illegally deported asylum seeker rotting in fear in his Azerbaijan hideout. Incredible.

I can't wait for tomorrow's daily Tory screw-up. Maybe there will be more than one.

Well, the reason that the guy's lawyers won their case it seems is that one judge was an American-Indian and the other was Welsh. Not proper English judges at all even though they are English High Court judges. A proper English judge would have left the illegally deported asylum seeker rotting in fear in his Azerbaijan hideout. Incredible.

I can't wait for tomorrow's daily Tory screw-up. Maybe there will be more than one.

:hihi: Can't wait myself, it's almost as exciting as Sheffield football at the moment!;)

Er, righto

You seem to fail to understand the political nature of his appointment, and the fact that he is a very biased individual not fit to be a judge.

PS don't call me racist, i'm not, and i do not appreciate being called it.

Archived