Conservatives protecting Murdoch again?

Have I just heard right, the Conservatives didn't vote to condemn Murdock in this phone hacking report ?

Are they scared that Murdock will drop Cameron in it or something ?

With his passionate defence of Hunt and Murdoch, camaloon is hiding a damn sight more than he wants to let on

It's clear with how notibly upset and angry he got in the commons the other day when Milliband tore into him.

Now they're refusing to deal with the Murdochs in a fit and proper manner

It all points to something big being hid

Now if a couple of the Conservatives, or even one of them voted for the condemnation of Murdock then it would not have looked like they were shielding him and covering something up like it does to me now. If this was an independent vote on the evidence then it would have not been so clear cut like this was. Someone has 'whipped' these people into not upsetting Murdock and the only person they could be shielding is Cameron.

Im sure this is only going to add fuel to the fire, I would have to push Cameron on this if I was in the opposition or press, and look for the aggressive reaction that lets Cameron down when he has been rumbled, to see if there is anything in the supposition.

Now if a couple of the Conservatives, or even one of them voted for the condemnation of Murdock then it would not have looked like they were shielding him and covering something up like it does to me now. If this was an independent vote on the evidence then it would have not been so clear cut like this was. Someone has 'whipped' these people into not upsetting Murdock and the only person they could be shielding is Cameron.

Im sure this is only going to add fuel to the fire, I would have to push Cameron on this if I was in the opposition or press, and look for the aggressive reaction that lets Cameron down when he has been rumbled, to see if there is anything in the supposition.

I bet murdoch has had MANY kitchen meals with camaloon

Agreed. Is it any surprise that the Conservatives on the panel chose to decline from laying fault on the Murdochs ? Toeing the Cameron/Party line perhaps.

The public deserves the truth. Labour, Conservatives or the press. Let,s have the disclosure.

Who cares about the Murdoch's and phone hacking. The only one i think was wrong is the Milly Dowler one, disgusting what they did.

All the others are C listers after a some cash. Can't believe the goverment is spending what must be millions of pounds on the Leverson inquiry.

Brown, Blair, the have all been courted by Murdoch and his cronies. The only good thing to come out this so far was the demise of the News of the World.

Used to be a good read many years ago, just got smutty and nasty. Good riddance.

Don't forget, vote Tory this thursday and save the UK.:D:D

Archived