What would you buy with £250?

I don't need a tv,have a corporate laptop,android phone,dab,ipod classic, kindle blu ray. I'm awaiting the birthday pressies this weekend which may include a playstation3 .

However i won an award for £250 last week (which would have bought the playstation) and it's burning a hole in the pocket.

What would you buy?

Should i get a netbook,tablet pc perhaps?

I'm tempted for that type of option to be honest.

We are usually awarded a pre purchased gift,camera,kindle etc, but this was voucher for the money to buy"a nespresso coffee machine" which i've negotiated away.

A month's food shopping- sorry, but luxuries aren't on our list at the moment.

Been there already this year, unfortunately that isn't on the admissible list,neither is giving it away i've asked already.

I don't need a tv,have a corporate laptop,android phone,dab,ipod classic, kindle blu ray. I'm awaiting the birthday pressies this weekend which may include a playstation3 .

However i won an award for £250 last week (which would have bought the playstation) and it's burning a hole in the pocket.

What would you buy?

Should i get a netbook,tablet pc perhaps?

A camera perhaps?

Archived