7 held over terrorism funding

The Enemy Within. Their apologists won't be nowhere to be seen on this thread though except to post links to the EDL or BNP and state the usual, "whatabout"....

They'll just say its all a western plot.

Is Somalia in the EU or a former British Colony ?

If not then why are we flooded with people from it ?

This is a serious question, does anyone know why so many Somalians have ended up on our door step ?

Because there own country is a s**t hole.

You're behind the times, Frank. It's UKIP that's the new enemy within with its links to Breivik. But as people do like to be kept up to date with the latest BNP arrests they can look here http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/news/. It includes the BNP member arrested on Tottenham Court Road last week for threatening to blow up part of London. Terrorism and all that. Send him back.

And how many from the BNP/EDL have been detained in the last few weeks on terrorism charges compared to a certain element?

Is Somalia in the EU or a former British Colony ?

If not then why are we flooded with people from it ?

This is a serious question, does anyone know why so many Somalians have ended up on our door step ?

Good question.

i swear i must be seeing things - someone just tried to link nigel farage to anders breivik. :hihi: thats awesome.

to poo on it, because they can.

I can't afford a ticket to Somalia, if their country is so bad how come they can afford the one way trip to the UK, also why the UK.

Something I've always thought too. It must take some serious resources getting here from Somalia.

Archived