7 held over terrorism funding

I didn't think that their country had a government to seek asylum from! :huh: 'tis not right.

So if we wanted to, just who would we have to speak to about sending them back ?

Im sorry if my question seems to have hi jacked the topic a little but it is relevant.

Why are we talking about people here funding terrorists when no one actually really seems to know the ins and outs of how and why they are actually here. :huh:

So if we wanted to, just who would we have to speak to about sending them back ?

Im sorry if my question seems to have hi jacked the topic a little but it is relevant.

Why are we talking about people here funding terrorists when no one actually really seems to know the ins and outs of how and why they are actually here. :huh:

Your question is very apposite. Why are we allowing somalians here? They are not at threat from their government as they are not capable of forming even a corrupt government.

Why are somalis allowed in to the UK? Answers on a postcard.

Your question is very apposite. Why are we allowing somalians here? They are not at threat from their government as they are not capable of forming even a corrupt government.

Why are somalis allowed in to the UK? Answers on a postcard.

I'm guessing here but is it because the country is in a state of civil war?

That's the problem, we have to guess.

Anyone really know?

And if it is down to civil war then does that mean that we are due as big an influx from Syria or any other country that has unrest?

Why did we not get mass migration when the 'Arab spring' in places like Egypt and Libya was going off?

Iraq has a lot of civil unrest still.

When a Government is formed do they all go back ?

A lot of questions but none of them answer why so many Somalians have made the UK, literally thousands of miles away, their home.

It is obvious to anyone with half an ounce of sense why they passed through or over so many peaceful/not at war countries to get here.

Answers on a postage stamp clue= m*gs.

Our Somalian friends using the UK as a drug transhipment base to fund their islamist terrorism, how charming.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gYG0yZHjyplWy1N8xtOmyny8Oc-Q?docId=B24442981335863723A000

Seven held over terrorism funding

(UKPA) – 4 hours ago

Seven people were arrested, including in London, on suspicion of funding terrorism, Scotland Yard said.

Officers from the Metropolitan Police counter-terrorism command arrested six men and a woman at four addresses in London, Coventry and Cardiff.

They are all being held at a central London police station on suspicion of being concerned in the funding of a terrorist organisation and laundering the proceeds of crime for that purpose.

All seven were arrested under the Terrorism Act 2000 as part of a pre-planned, intelligence-led operation, into suspected fundraising for terrorism overseas, Scotland Yard said.

These included a 45-year-old woman and a 49-year-old man in Croydon; two men aged 30 and 47 in Brent; two men aged 42 and 45 in Coventry; and a 40-year-old man in Cardiff.

Homeland Security Investigations in America and officers from the UK's counter terrorism network, the UK Border Agency (UKBA) and local forces were also involved in the operation, Scotland Yard said.

The arrests were part of an investigation into a network suspected of illegally exporting the stimulant khat, which is legal in the UK, to the US and Canada where it is a controlled substance, police said.

A further seven residential addresses in London, Worthing, and Coventry, and a business premises in Coventry are also being searched, but there have been no arrests at these sites.

Multiculturalism in action, thanks Liberals

But their "Navy" fleet of pirate ships is highly organised.

Perhaps the UK should declare war on them and then deport or put them in internment camps?

Thats not a reason to grant refugee status.

I have tracked down the UKBA guidance document on somali assylum seekers and it makes very depressing reading, both in what at total hellhole the somali people have created in their country and the reasons they may be able to exploit our laws to have a crack at making the same mess here.

Link to the pdf below

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/countryspecificasylumpolicyogns/somaliaogn?view=Binary

The scaryest part of the document is that the strongest conclusion on liability for the different possible claims is that of somali terrorists and criminals, based on our old friend the Human Rights Act, in this case article 3. So if you can prove that you're facing jail if returned to somalia, we'll let you stay, on the basis that jails in Somalia aren't very nice.

This isn't an immigration policy, it's demographic suicide, encouraging the very worst people from one of if not the the worst countries on the planet to come here in droves.

Archived