7 held over terrorism funding

Thats not a reason to grant refugee status.

I have tracked down the UKBA guidance document on somali assylum seekers and it makes very depressing reading, both in what at total hellhole the somali people have created in their country and the reasons they may be able to exploit our laws to have a crack at making the same mess here.

Link to the pdf below

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/countryspecificasylumpolicyogns/somaliaogn?view=Binary

The scaryest part of the document is that the strongest conclusion on liability for the different possible claims is that of somali terrorists and criminals, based on our old friend the Human Rights Act, in this case article 3. So if you can prove that you're facing jail if returned to somalia, we'll let you stay, on the basis that jails in Somalia aren't very nice.

This isn't an immigration policy, it's demographic suicide, encouraging the very worst people from one of if not the the worst countries on the planet to come here in droves.

Spot on. :thumbsup:

Thats not a reason to grant refugee status.

I have tracked down the UKBA guidance document on somali assylum seekers and it makes very depressing reading, both in what at total hellhole the somali people have created in their country and the reasons they may be able to exploit our laws to have a crack at making the same mess here.

Link to the pdf below

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/countryspecificasylumpolicyogns/somaliaogn?view=Binary

The scaryest part of the document is that the strongest conclusion on liability for the different possible claims is that of somali terrorists and criminals, based on our old friend the Human Rights Act, in this case article 3. So if you can prove that you're facing jail if returned to somalia, we'll let you stay, on the basis that jails in Somalia aren't very nice.

This isn't an immigration policy, it's demographic suicide, encouraging the very worst people from one of if not the the worst countries on the planet to come here in droves.

Well written.:thumbsup: There's hope at last even for those who can't see the wood for the trees.

But their "Navy" fleet of pirate ships is highly organised.

Perhaps the UK should declare war on them and then deport or put them in internment camps?

We've got landing crafts heven't we? Just motor up the their beaches and dump them there.

Your question is very apposite. Why are we allowing somalians here? They are not at threat from their government as they are not capable of forming even a corrupt government.

Why are somalis allowed in to the UK? Answers on a postcard.

Don't know the answer to your questions andy, but I'm really glad this one's here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo_Farah

On the issue of khat, I was in Harrow a few weeks ago and the local council were having to run a poster campaign to urge people to stop spitting khat everywhere :gag:

We've spent generations stopping people spitting out chewing gum and general littering and with some success, but now we've got the phenonenon of Samali's and arabs gobbing Khat all over the place. Great :gag: at least it will be easier identifying who's doing it.

Let's find them guilty first eh?

If that happens kick their arses back to Somalia, in my opinion.

That is of course what should happen but unless the government stop just talking about the human rights act and actually do something about it then it won't happen. They'll serve their sentances here, we'll then move to deport and an army of human rights lawyers paid for by the British taxpayer will claim that as terrorist fundraisers for al shabab the TFG will not be nice to them and may even put them in a prison. This prison has poor TV reception, the blue has been missing from the snooker table for years and the food has been condemned by both Liberty and Michael Roux JR as "uninspiring and predictable", thus meaning the little dears human rights would be breached into a cocked hat if we even considered sending them back. The government will win, they'll appeal, the government will win, they'll apeal

again, it'll end up in Strasbourg all the time costing the British taxpayer a fortune in keeping them on remand and their lawyers in Gucci suits.

It's a crazy system. We shouldn't in my view be using the criminal justice system to fight what is actually a war in the first place, a parallel military court system for terrorists would be much more sensible in my view, but if we must use civilian courts for terrorist cases then we've got to somehow remove the human rights guff from that system.

Archived