False Impressions or Say What You Think ?

I sometimes think people can be too outspoken,and should keep opinions to themselves.What you see is what you get with me i put no hairs and graces on and i am always courteous and welcoming to anyone..I do not judge others and not the type of person to upset anyone.I have been insulted and patronised at times, by others who take it upon themselves to be too outspoken. I dont like these type of people,as they come across arrogant and loudmouthed bigots.I think sometimes people can be too judging,and should learn to keep their traps shut..

I sometimes think people can be too outspoken,and should keep opinions to themselves...

Cough!

I dont like these type of people,as they come across arrogant and loudmouthed bigots.I think sometimes people can be too judging,and should learn to keep their traps shut...

:hihi::hihi::hihi: Mint.

I'm a tad too lazy to pretend to be other than I am, there are always those people who form opinions of you even though you can be completely different to how they see you.

'be true to yourself'

I'm very quick and accurate at summing up people, generally within 10 seconds. It's always best to keep stum though or you'll go upsetting people or they might even hit you or whatever. Everyone is different.

Never, ever reveal your true feelings to anyone, espescially in a business environment.

Speak lightly until the lie of the land is found, then speak accordingly.

Remember the old saying.

'It is better to be thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt'

Why are " Light Lies " deemed OK ?.:huh:

A white lie, if that is what is what you mean, is told to save someones feelings.

For instance, to avoid telling someone they are useless, if you want to keep them as labour, you tell them are not qualified for the task.

Archived