What colour is 'flipflop' ?

I thought it was a paint 'effect' rather than a colour, i remember when car customising in the early 80s was popular there were some paint finishes called 'flip flop' 'Vreeble" etc.

I think flip flop was a sort of effect which gave two colours depending which direction you viewed it from

Item says COLOUR: flipflop

I've googled and nothing :rolleyes:

I youtubed and it was there, it's colour changing paint process using 2 or more paint that change the angle you view. Colours seem to be blue, purple and green etc...depending on how you view them.

I youtubed and it was there, it's colour changing paint process using 2 or more paint that change the angle you view. Colours seem to be blue, purple and green etc...depending on how you view them.

Well i never, who would have thought that

That was flake paint, which is done my magnetisation. OH had a Vauxhall Viva which was darkish green but if you looked at it in sunlight at certain angle it was more like canary yellow

Archived