The search for bin laden

Did anyone watch this last night? I have to say before it started I was unconvinced that he is dead and now I am more unconvinced.

I think its out of character for the american government not to release pictures of the body and "bury it at sea" so quickly. This documentary made me question that even more because it showed pictures of the dead bodies of the others killed in the raid (with the exception of the female). The bodies were in pools of blood with visible wounds so why was bin laden different:huh:

....I hate feeling like a conspiracy theorist but just don't believe it!

Did anyone watch this last night? I have to say before it started I was unconvinced that he is dead and now I am more unconvinced.

I think its out of character for the american government not to release pictures of the body and "bury it at sea" so quickly. This documentary made me question that even more because it showed pictures of the dead bodies of the others killed in the raid (with the exception of the female). The bodies were in pools of blood with visible wounds so why was bin laden different:huh:

Plausible deniability is a term coined by the CIA during the Kennedy administration to describe the withholding of information from senior officials in order to protect them from repercussions in the event that illegal or unpopular activities by the CIA became public knowledge.

Out of curiosity do you think he is:

1) Alive and still at large or

2) Alive but held prisoner by the US

jb

I would suspect 2. If he were free I would assume he would have sent another vid out. Incidently I watched the documentary about the failed terrorist plot based in london where they planned to smuggle bombs aboard planes in drink bottles. At the end of that documentary a british official basically accused the US government of doing that to one of those terrorists, one of the american government officials actually smirked after saying the guy was definitely dead, although you never know how much of that is the documentary maker trying to get their opinion out:suspect:

I am not convinced he is alive but I am pretty sure the official story is BS. Although I guess that is to be expected. I think my problem with it all is that their lie is just rubbish:hihi:

There must be some photographic evidence somewhere. Although I'm not entirely sure why at least one picture wasn't released. (I didn't see the program). Isn't it the case the Alquaida have acknowledged that he's dead? (not sure on that score, as I don't want MI6 knocking on my door, asking why I've been visiting 'dodgy' websites :hihi:)

There must be some photographic evidence somewhere. Although I'm not entirely sure why at least one picture wasn't released. (I didn't see the program). Isn't it the case the Alquaida have acknowledged that he's dead? (not sure on that score, as I don't want MI6 knocking on my door, asking why I've been visiting 'dodgy' websites :hihi:)

That might be what they are relying on, you could get extradited by clicking a link!

Archived