Funny yet 'disturbing' thing I saw yesterday

I was on my way home last night at around 4:45pm and I pulled up next to a small blue car on the Tinsley roundabout (can't remember the make), but anyway. There were 2 occupants. The driver and a passenger in the front seat. There were a set of ladders inside the car and the passenger had her head poking through the rungs of the ladder, and was peering over the top of them.

At first it amused me, but then I got to thinking, what if they had a bump, or had to brake suddenly? Or someone rammed into them from the rear? The consequences don't bear thinking about. Instant decapitation!

Has anyone else seen anything equally as dangerous or bizarre on the roads?

She might have got them stuck earlier and they were on their way to casualty...?

hahaha. you may well be right, but she didn't look to me overly bothered. Oh and they didn't head towards the NG which as I followed them towards Attercliffe past the Arena, they would have headed the same way as I was going! But they didn't. :hihi:

Talking of funny things, a few years ago I had one of those deodorant sticks not the roll on more of a push up type thing, I remember pushing with my finger at the bottom, all of a sudden my finger went through it I couldn't pull it out as it griped some how, I ended up having to go to A+E for it to be cut off.

Was very funny when I went to see assessment nurse, had my hand in my jacket pocket, when she asked what was wrong and I produce my hand with a deodorant stick stuck on my finger lol

It tickles me the advertising on here...Somewhere above there's a mention of ladders, and what's on the bottom of the page, as an advert?

"BPS Multi Purpose Ladder

Choose Us - We Have The Ladder You Want. Free 24hr Delivery!"

presumably delivered by a bloke and a woman in a little blue car!

One of the funniest thing I ever saw was when one of my truck driver mates went to open the tool box on his truck and he pulled the wrong cable and set his fire extinguisher off and filled his cab with foam he was covered in it and the front windscreen was a white out, he manged to get it out of the cab and kick it down the car park and it went off under a truck further down the truck park, I could not stop laughing I never thought there was that much foam in them, I wish I had got a camera at the time I would have got £250 of Harry Hill for that one.

Archived