I've heard it all now!

On a more on topic note, I wonder how he plans to prove that the priapism was caused by the bike and the bike seat rather than by the rest of the things he does on a daily basis.

I assume that he didn't ride his bike during this period for 24 hours a day, so he may be as well off blaming his bed manufacturer, or the makers of any medication that he's taking.

Not much fun either way round though- it is apparently a particularly painful and unpleasant condition that can result in lasting harm, necrosis and nerve damage.

What did she write? Or a link will do

Lawyers rise to the challenge

Henry Wolf, who is an American, is suing BMW, claiming that a four-hour motorbike ride around San Francisco left him in a permanent state of arousal that has lasted for two years. He is seeking compensation from BMW and Corbin-Pacific, which manufactured the “ridge-like seat”, for lost wages, medical expenses and emotional distress after allegedly suffering a condition known as priapism. It sounds awful. But here’s what’s slightly confusing. The lawsuit also claims that it has left Mr Wolf “unable to engage in sexual activity”.

I’m no doctor but wouldn’t this be the one problem that he doesn’t have? No need for the little blue pills. Gags are already circulating that there is now a queue of men waiting to snap up BMW motorcycles. It appears that some people aren’t taking this aspect of Mr Wolf’s case entirely seriously. If I was given to making puerile puns, which obviously I’m not, I’d say it will never stand up in court.

:D Thanks Jeffrey

N.B. Priapism is also known to occur from bites of the Brazilian wandering spider and the black widow spider. PDE-5 inhibitors have been evaluated as preventive treatment for recurrent priapism.[7][8]

Recently, the vibration of BMW motorcycles manufactured in 1993, coupled with a Corbin aftermarket seat, has been claimed as the cause for Priapism for one California resident.[9]

Archived