I'll try again.......new years eve....whats going on.

MTheo

whats going on round town on new years eve...that has more of a rock tilt. times, prices and recommendations welcome :)

i was half considering corporation...but im not really a clubbing person...however stayin at home isnt really that tempting.

:suspect: waits for posts to disappaer for no reason....again.

Originally posted by MTheo

:suspect: waits for posts to disappaer for no reason....again.

MTheo, posts never disappear for no reason, but do disappear if they're asking about New Year activities but are called "Dirty blonde looking for a good time"and are posted in the wrong section...

If you're gonna have a pop at the Mods, make sure you're in the right please!

Happy New Year!

K.

Originally posted by Kristian

MTheo, posts never disappear for no reason, but do disappear if they're asking about New Year activities but are called "Dirty blonde looking for a good time., and are posted in the right section...

If you're gonna have a pop at the Mods, make sure you're in the right please!

Happy New Year!

K.

wasent a pop.... it was a joke.... dirty blonde is a hair colour.... christmas fun?.. maybe not.

Originally posted by Pauline BHG

P.S. Corp is my suggestion for NYE - go on, you KNOW u want to ! The Nelson is open til 2am though if u just want a pub :)

is nelson that one opposite macdonalds?.. i do get confused

Archived