What are your New Year Resolutions ?

Yes, I know ,Christmas is over,Now its the "Sofa Sales" on the t.v., then from boxing day it will be "Holiday Ads" on the t.v. then New Year Resolutions.I going to make no New Year Resolutions, as Im going to be unpredictable for a change.And what the heck,we always break them dont we ?:thumbsup:

Don't believe in new year resolutions they are only an excuse to put off at a later date what you can do today. If you want to change something then you will.... some people however don't have that luxury and just live life to the full as they are not sure of their days. If I could make a resolution it would be to change all that. :) (mission impossible)

Originally posted by pattricia

Yes, I know ,Christmas is over,Now its the "Sofa Sales" on the t.v., then from boxing day it will be "Holiday Ads" on the t.v. then New Year Resolutions.I going to make no New Year Resolutions, as Im going to be unpredictable for a change.And what the heck,we always break them dont we ?:thumbsup:

My new years resolution is to search before posting ;)

Originally posted by depoix

never to trust or believe a member of parliament ever again

&

get my news from the internet instead of the radio and tv

You mean you trused politicians in the 1st place? :o

Archived