What are your New Year Resolutions ?

My main new year's resolution is to be working by the end of May at the latest.

Others include not arguing with Mum as much, not spending as much money buying stuff on the Internet... Although I doubt that one'll last unless GAME significantly reduces the price of Xbox 360 games from fecking £45 a pop :rant:

Originally posted by Rich

My main new year's resolution is to be working by the end of May at the latest.

Others include not arguing with Mum as much, not spending as much money buying stuff on the Internet... Although I doubt that one'll last unless GAME significantly reduces the price of Xbox 360 games from fecking £45 a pop :rant:

How about not planning your life around a console? :thumbsup:

Glad i've got a second chance :D Well its to write a Novel! Always wanted to do this! Gonna do it this year. Yes it's gonna be based on Peak Oil and yes it will be Mad Max mixed with Mad Wayne72:loopy: :thumbsup:

Whether it's a big seller? I don't give a to$$, all I care is that it gets completed, that'll be one of my great achievements. So once I get underway, i'l be spending less time on here. But once its finished i'll be advertising on here :clap:

• 5 years later...

It's that time of the year again..............what New Year resolutions have you made. I have made two: Firstly, to say yes to every invitation I receive in 2011 and, secondly, to get my teeth whitened. I am more nervous of the first than the second!! lol.

Over to you

It's that time of the year again..............what New Year resolutions have you made. I have made two: Firstly, to say yes to every invitation I receive in 2011 and, secondly, to get my teeth whitened. I am more nervous of the first than the second!! lol.

Over to you

I would like to invite you to give me lots of wonga!

Archived