How the mighty fall

http://frontpagemag.com/2012/04/30/sharia-in-moscow/#.T6Dtj6nY6YE.facebook

I would have thought Russia would have told these people where to get off straight away,another major power that seems to have lost its backbone,bet the Chinese would let them get away with it..not

What is it that is happening in Moscow? I can't tell from the article.

I've read it, I can't work it out the message. It's scattered across loads of things.

Muslims live in Moscow ... OK, I get that. Unofficial Sharia courts exist ... OK, what can they do but police it? A lawyer is trying to make them legal. It's up to him. A bit extra about an assassinated priest.

Am I missing something?

I've read it, I can't work it out the message. It's scattered across loads of things.

Muslims live in Moscow ... OK, I get that. Unofficial Sharia courts exist ... OK, what can they do but police it? A lawyer is trying to make them legal. It's up to him. A bit extra about an assassinated priest.

Am I missing something?

Nah.. just carry on regardless

I gather from your posts that you're gay....I would have thought the spread of Islam would be of some concern to you.

No cos i dont believe all the spew that a few of the hardline nutters come out with.

They arent the majority they are some barm pots with warped minds.

Archived