Texting whilst driving

i like this one....

"I work with the AT&T Volunteer Pioneer's and we have a driving simulator that let's you text while driving. Not one person has ever finished the drive without wrecking, getting a ticket for speeding, going too slow, running a red light, are running over someone. "

If not one person finished without wrecking,then the simulator is obviously crap and nothing like real life at all,or the candates were all women.

A measured and considered contribution from your good self, as per normal!

i like this one....

"I work with the AT&T Volunteer Pioneer's and we have a driving simulator that let's you text while driving. Not one person has ever finished the drive without wrecking, getting a ticket for speeding, going too slow, running a red light, are running over someone. "

If not one person finished without wrecking,then the simulator is obviously crap and nothing like real life at all,or the candates were all women.

Misogynistic too, another feather in the cap.

Why don't you tell us how?

He means they get away without hitting anything most of the time.

There's a good book by Tom Vanderbilt called Traffic that explains a lot of interesting things, including the pyramid of incidents: there are a small number of actual collisions, a bigger number of near misses that the perpetrators notice, and an ever bigger number of errors that the people who commit them don't even notice. Unfortunately, the human tendency with the noticed near misses is to think things like "hey, I'm good, I managed not to hit that guy even though I'm on my phone" rather than "I'm an idiot who shouldn't drive".

You'd be hard pushed to go through a laminated windscreen TBH, more likely to take it clean out first in which case your face wouldn't be in a very healthy condition. Old style toughened windscreens were good for inspecting your bonnet in an accident although they were not good on the motorway when an artic has just kicked a stone up and your screen is in a million pieces but still all in place.