How much should you put up with from a "friend"

Good for you. We'll see who hangs around when the rubbish hits your fan.

You can't be very good at picking your friends then. I've got a quite a few friends that I have had since I was 4 in 1955 and the rubbish has hit the fan loads of times but the friendship still endures:D:love:

Doesn't sound like friendship to me.

True friends forgive....and yes time and time again.....true friends stuff up....we all stuff up.

In the OP's case....then maybe she just thinks you are so awesome that she wants to be like you....and by surrounding herself in things LIKE yours...it makes her feel like you....which is a bit sad....but maybe she is saying I trust you enough to go and buy these things you unwittingly recommend.

Let it go...life is too short. Start to admire stuff of hers and perhaps buy something similar to something she has....and then see if she posts a thread on here too :D

I forgave over and over again for 4 years, and you are so right, with hindsight, it wasn't really a friendship, just a convenience for her, hence my relief at the end of it :)

Archived