'Labour ignored Bank of England warnings, caused recession & cost 1m jobs'

Sorry didnt actually answer your schneid question.

No they didnt, Scagill cost me my job in the pit and the scum that ran the steelworkers unions cost me the job in the steelworks.

Unions are run my self seeking envious power hungry gangsters and those who join unions are little better than sheep.

The unions would have ruined this country and sold us out to their bosses in Moscow if it had not been for the Tories under Maggie Thatcher.

Hope that answers your query, must rush the drivers here, see you Tuesday comrades. Do Svidania.

you still cant bring yourself to admit that yes the unions got you your generous redundancy terms can you ?:hihi: i dont care how you lost your job but if it wasnt for the unions you wouldnt have had your good terms would you ?(its ok to admit to being wrong now and then):hihi:

Unions do not call strikes, they ballot their members who then decide whether or not they want to strike.

Labour do not back unions, unions back the Labour Party.

Could, would, if etc. It's just a load of double talk isn't it?

Thats how its supposed to work,

1984: Pit dispute 'illegal' says judge

The miners' strike is unlawful because a union ballot was never held, a high court judge has ruled.

Two separate groups of mineworkers from Yorkshire and Derbyshire went to court in an attempt to have the dispute declared illegal.

National Union of Mineworkers president Arthur Scargill called the strike

Unions do not call strikes, they ballot their members who then decide whether or not they want to strike.

Labour do not back unions, unions back the Labour Party.

Could, would, if etc. It's just a load of double talk isn't it?

Its time you got to know what you are talking about. Scargill never balloted the NUM. Thats why Notts broke away.

LABOUR are owned by the unions. Of course they back them.

Thats how its supposed to work,

1984: Pit dispute 'illegal' says judge

The miners' strike is unlawful because a union ballot was never held, a high court judge has ruled.

Two separate groups of mineworkers from Yorkshire and Derbyshire went to court in an attempt to have the dispute declared illegal.

National Union of Mineworkers president Arthur Scargill called the strike

I think Mr Smith has just scored "GAME SET AND MATCH" eh Mecky?

you still cant bring yourself to admit that yes the unions got you your generous redundancy terms can you ?:hihi: i dont care how you lost your job but if it wasnt for the unions you wouldnt have had your good terms would you ?(its ok to admit to being wrong now and then):hihi:

Its like being grateful to the surgeon that amputated your leg, then finding he took the wrong one off.

The redundancies were generous because Thatcher made them generous, look into the facts, stop making it up as you go along.

Its like being grateful to the surgeon that amputated your leg, then finding he took the wrong one off.

The redundancies were generous because Thatcher made them generous, look into the facts, stop making it up as you go along.

did thatcher negotiate on behalf of the unions in getting these then :huh:

Xenia given your gloating about how you have benefited from the benefits negotiated by trade unions I don’t know how you have the bottle to post some of your comments ………. Hypocrite doesn’t even come close.

I have never benefitted from any union, neither have you, its just that you remain deluded.

Remember Thatcher enhanced NCB redundancy payment. Typically generous.

Archived