'Labour ignored Bank of England warnings, caused recession & cost 1m jobs'

I have never benefitted from any union, neither have you, its just that you remain deluded.

Remember Thatcher enhanced NCB redundancy payment. Typically generous.

You have all the insight of a security guard.:rolleyes:

Same old tories, "I've benefited from state health services and education that have helped me enormously in the past, but now it's time to pull-up the drawbridge so nobody can do the same. I'm better than you ...etc"

I'm not sure what people are arguing the toss about because nobody is going to change their opinions.

The level of stupidity is incredible, mental halitosis. You have had your leg lifted by your LABOUR and Trade Union masters that long that you are incapable of rational thought.

Said the person who is ignorant of the many benefits for all workers that unions have brought about. :rolleyes:

Said the person who is ignorant of the many benefits for all workers that unions have brought about. :rolleyes:

Provide a list. Make sure you include on it the number of jobs you estimate have been lost due to employers relocating jobs abroad due to the pressures placed upon tham by union activity and LABOUR party legislation.

Provide a list. Make sure you include on it the number of jobs you estimate have been lost due to employers relocating jobs abroad due to the pressures placed upon tham by union activity and LABOUR party legislation.
come on man up and admit that in your working life you have benefited good working conditions due to union action

Archived