'Labour ignored Bank of England warnings, caused recession & cost 1m jobs'

Jim, I think you are right, why dont we start a campaign to re open Jessops as an asylum? Its time we came to thier help.

Thier ? Their !

Failed miner, failed steelworker, mature student that can,t spell. Tell you what, take a job as a security guard. The pay is good, I hear it,s cruise after cruise.

Mid term blues ! HA.

Thier ? Their !

Failed miner, failed steelworker, mature student that can,t spell. Tell you what, take a job as a security guard. The pay is good, I hear it,s cruise after cruise.

Mid term blues ! HA.

Here we go! Successful Miner earned best bonuses year after year, Successfull steelworker No 1 hand after 2years. Got a degree. On my fifth cruise, got an apartment in Canary Isles.

Invested all redundancies in Apple. Sank like a stone but rose like a Phoenix.

I earn £22,000 p.a as a Security Guard.Which with my investment income means I am quite well off. (also do volountary work.)

Thanks for the spelling correction, I think your use of the apostrophe is wrong.

Regarding spelling, Does making a spelling mistake in any way negate the content of the document?

Here we go! Successful Miner earned best bonuses year after year, Successfull steelworker No 1 hand after 2years. Got a degree. On my fifth cruise, got an apartment in Canary Isles.

I earn £22,000 p.a as a Security Guard.Which with my investment income means I am quite well off. (also do volountary work.)

Thanks for the spelling correction, I think your use of the apostrophe is wrong.

Regarding spelling, Does making a spelling mistake in any way negate the content of the document?

PS I was a bloody good barman as well

Well done mate but I wouldn’t have taken the bait from someone whose contribution is 49 posts on two and half years.

Well done mate but I wouldn’t have taken the bait from someone whose contribution is 49 posts on two and half years.

Thanks pal, you are prob right but when I see an open goal I tend to have a shot.

49 posts ? Yes, but I don,t spend all my waking hours as a keyboard warrior.

£22k ? Thought you were full time on nights.

I believe everything you say. HA. HA. Sad, sad man.

did the unions get you your good wages ?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Archived