Credit Crunch 2 is here

Has Credit Crunch 2 arrived?

I have a horrible feeling that it's here now, albeit under the RADAR for most people.

Business is ready to take off again, to invest in resources, premises, plant, machinery and importantly in new jobs, but it's now being held back by a lack of finance from same the UK banks that have had half a trillion pounds of public money pumped into their balance sheets since 2008.

Are you noticing anything?

Yes, we seem to think bailing out institutions that would have otherwise failed will somehow fix everything.

It's like giving your kid some sweets and a pat on the head when they **** on your carpet.

I work for a manufacturing company. The goods that we manufacture are in very high demand and we supply technical parts worldwide, yet our company is very reluctant to spend any money and find it difficult to get paid up for goods already supplied. This has never been a problem in the past.

Yes Phil, the ConDems are out to destroy manufacturing, to finish what their heroine, the Milk Snatcher started:(

Has Credit Crunch 2 arrived?

I have a horrible feeling that it's here now, albeit under the RADAR for most people.

Business is ready to take off again, to invest in resources, premises, plant, machinery and importantly in new jobs, but it's now being held back by a lack of finance from same the UK banks that have had half a trillion pounds of public money pumped into their balance sheets since 2008.

i work for a multi national and despite the recession our orders are actually above normal, yet our business is cutting back massively on resources,machinery and staff.

Archived