Invasion of the Cupcakes

Seeing as they are all the rage nowadays and they are the inn things to eat, what are your favourite flavours and where do you think is the best places to get them from, I think the ones you get in supermarkets and high street bakeries like Greggs and Cooplands are not a patch on Fancie ones, they are expensive but boy are they worth it, total sugar rush with maximum flavour, Fancie have a shop in Winter Gardens and Meadowhall.

It's another fad industry. Seems everyone and their pet mouse is doing it.

Anyone remember Smoothie bars or those Milkshake bars ?

It'll be some other product in 6 months time.

They are basically highly decorated butterfly buns. I can't believe what they chage in shops for them, I saw some in Greggs window yesterday and they were over £1 each. I can bake a batch of 12 in next to no time for a little over that.

They are basically highly decorated butterfly buns. I can't believe what they chage in shops for them, I saw some in Greggs window yesterday and they were over £1 each. I can bake a batch of 12 in next to no time for a little over that.

Don't forget those Gregg quid cupcakes need weshin down with overpriced bottled water.

People just love being ripped off it seems.

Archived