People voting Labour in protest

The 1990's just called, they want their retort back :hihi:

Better than a 21st century crass comment.

It wasn't me that coined the phrase 'posh boys'. But it's quite apt, in that they 'are' posh boys who have no concept of the real world, or what it's like to hold down a 'proper' job, or worry about money or how you're going to pay the next bill, or be concerned about being made redundant...etc...etc...and have the arrogance to say, "we're all in this together"!....Clearly they're not!

Yes I do and we would be a lot better of than we are now,and why do you think Gordon Brown was awful is it maybe he was not good looking enough, he was certainly a lot better prime minister than the one we are stuck with now,people tend to vote on looks and don't take into account there ability's,

Wasting billions upon billions of pounds was a slightly bigger concern for most people than his face.

Better than a 21st century crass comment.

It wasn't me that coined the phrase 'posh boys'. But it's quite apt, in that they 'are' posh boys who have no concept of the real world, or what it's like to hold down a 'proper' job, or worry about money or how you're going to pay the next bill, or be concerned about being made redundant...etc...etc...and have the arrogance to say, "we're all in this together"!....Clearly they're not!

but you used it, showing your tendencies towards being an ignorant reverse snob!

Let's face it, the Conservatives and Liberals have lost seat to Labour and now people are trying to influence public opinion in any way possible.

I don't see anyone trying to say its not a bad day. What I do see is people trying to get some context to the outcome and understand that this happens all the time. Its nothing new.

This is a good result for Labour, but that is only compared to the pounding they received 4 years ago when these seats were last contended.

What a poor excuse. Are you seriously trying to say that Thatcher was a looker or John Major was handsome?

Brown lost because he and his government was a shower of ......... .

Thatcher got in because she was a woman major never got voted in just took over from Thatcher after here party dumped her, the labour party did not loose the last election they were sold out by the libs'

Wasting billions upon billions of pounds was a slightly bigger concern for most people than his face.

I think you will find Conservatives hold the record for wasting money can you remember black Wednesday.

Thatcher got in because she was a woman major never got voted in just took over from Thatcher after here party dumped her, the labour party did not loose the last election they were sold out by the libs'

I could have sworn we had a general election in 1992.

Archived