People voting Labour in protest

Labour are useless, I hope they never get into power again. All they know how to do is spend money, whether they have it to spend or not.
No they spend money where it needs spending like the NHS and education.

I think you will find Conservatives hold the record for wasting money can you remember black Wednesday.

Shhhhh don’t mention that ………. People today would have an heart attack at the prospect of two interest rate changes in one day ….. 12% interest rates :o

but you used it, showing your tendencies towards being an ignorant reverse snob!

Yep, I did use it, cos it's pretty accurate, and if that makes me 'a reverse snob' then so be it. However I am not ignorant, and the very fact you resort to insults is testament to your lack of understanding!

I suspect Mr Wex, you are trolling, looking for a suitable victim :suspect:

No they spend money where it needs spending like the NHS and education.

Waste money more like.

Between 1999 and 2009 the number of NHS managers and senior managers went up from 23000 to 42000.

That would fund a heck of a lot of doctors and nurses.

The price tag for repaying PFI firms will reach £8.6 billion this year alone, with the taxpayer owing a total of £121.4 billion on public projects which are worth only £52.9 billion

That 80billion difference between costs and value appears to have been wasted lining peoples pockets. Well done new labour.

Shhhhh don’t mention that ………. People today would have an heart attack at the prospect of two interest rate changes in one day ….. 12% interest rates :o

Almost as bad as Healey having to go cap in hand to the IMF. and having some non descript f bankers looking over the books to see if we were OK for the loan.. :)

Waste money more like.

Between 1999 and 2009 the number of NHS managers and senior managers went up from 23000 to 42000.

That would fund a heck of a lot of doctors and nurses.

The price tag for repaying PFI firms will reach £8.6 billion this year alone, with the taxpayer owing a total of £121.4 billion on public projects which are worth only £52.9 billion

That 80billion difference between costs and value appears to have been wasted lining peoples pockets. Well done new labour.

Cons have made 4,000 nurses redundant so far and they have only been in power 2 years, if that is true about misappropriation of NHS funds by labour I'm sure something would have been said or been done about it by now you need to be more specific in your claims

Yeah, it's almost bad as trying to insult people by suggesting voters are thick isn't it?

Given that Sheffield's education service is 131st out of 150 I think it is a reasonable assumption. Supporting a party that borrowed £140m and paid back £510m in interest shows it's not a suggestion, it's a fact. Will they be borrowing the money for the new market from Wonga.com as well?

Thatcher got in because she was a woman major never got voted in just took over from Thatcher after here party dumped her, the labour party did not loose the last election they were sold out by the libs'

I'm sorry but you need to learn your history. John Major won the 1992 general election and Labour in 2010 received one of the heaviest defeats in its history.

I'd be interesting in seeing a comparison of figures from Labour's lowest point.

According to the BBC:

From results so far, Labour are projected to end up with a 38% national share of the vote, up three points, with the Tories down four on 31%

From what statistics I've found, back in 2008, which was not a good year for Labour:

Conservatives: 65%

Labour: 18%

Lib Dem: 12%

Archived