Was it worth it Nick?

Here's another good laugh for you Jim......Scriven.........Big hitter.....

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

OH what a perfect day.............................

Such a perfect day....And then later....we go home....You made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good.....

You're going to reap just what you sow....

Such a perfect day....And then later....we go home....You made me forget myself, I thought I was someone else, someone good.....

You're going to reap just what you sow....

He'd better not give up the day job..........whatever that is. It certainly isn't MP or councillor :hihi:

Paul Scriven is one of the casualties. He's lost his seat.

Finished 3rd behind the Greens, and Brian Paddick finished 4th behid the Greens in London.

We do actually need a strong, independent Liberal Democrat party, but sadly Nick Clegg is determined that we should not have this option. Some politicians are far more concerned about the perks of power then serving the common good.

I think its more of a case of Labour voters turned out this time while voters for the other parties stayed at home.

In other words one party got more votes than the other. Think you will find thats how the system works.

The Lib Dems have hung on to most of their votes in the Hallam constituencies. They won't be throwing Nick Clegg out any time soon.

Not unless you think Hallam is going to vote Labour!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

No, no please stop. It hurts too much.

Sorry to rain on your parade my mad friend, but as part of the ConDems jerrymandering plans, aren't they going to abolish the Hallam constituency and join it with Baaaaaaaaarnsley:gag:???

Sorry to rain on your parade my mad friend, but as part of the ConDems jerrymandering plans, aren't they going to abolish the Hallam constituency and join it with Baaaaaaaaarnsley:gag:???

Hallam should be left alone.

It is a shining beacon of all that is wrong with this country.

As long as all the pillocks are together, we know where to find them.;)

I think its more of a case of Labour voters turned out this time while voters for the other parties stayed at home.

Can you be a voter for a party even if you don't go out and vote?

Was it worth it Nick?

How a once great party has become utterly pointless

Two years ago, Nick Clegg had a novelty value. In the televised election debates, his brand of vacuous charm and his stunt of pretending, unlike David Cameron and Gordon Brown, that he was a man of the people rather than an aloof politician, won him support. Style, such as it was, triumphed over substance

The ruse will not work again. Next time, the public will have more than just promises upon which to judge him and his party. They will have deeds.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2139704/How-great-party-utterly-pointless.html#ixzz1u0uDClMd

Never mind they still have the Hallam constituencies. :hihi:

Can you be a voter for a party even if you don't go out and vote?

I suppose so. Voter is a noun not a verb, so I assume you could be considered a Labour/Tory/Lib Dem voter without even voting.

Personally I would say you are a supporter rather than a voter if you dont actually vote for the party.

Archived