Are UKIP the new BNP?

If you're incapable of debating then it's best not to embarrass yourself further by resorting to dismissive insults.

Aha! The expected answer from a contributor who is regularly verbally chastised on this forum.

I doubt if you understand the word 'Debate', so far you have posted illogical,unfounded and spurious statements about UKIP & BNP policies none of which you have backed up with any solid evidence to justify your ludicrous posts.

All viewpoints are valid in a democracy however,it is no good posting any old rubbish that cannot be verified and a lesson I think you need to learn is to distinguish opinion from prejudice. Opinions are backed by facts.

Now where were we.............................??

Aha! The expected answer from a contributor who is regularly verbally chastised on this forum.

I doubt if you understand the word 'Debate', so far you have posted illogical,unfounded and spurious statements about UKIP & BNP policies none of which you have backed up with any solid evidence to justify your ludicrous posts.

All viewpoints are valid in a democracy however,it is no good posting any old rubbish that cannot be verified and a lesson I think you need to learn is to distinguish opinion from prejudice. Opinions are backed by facts.

Now where were we.............................??

It seems only one political opinion is acceptable. Remember the last time that happened? Bit of a paradox really....

It seems only one political opinion is acceptable. Remember the last time that happened? Bit of a paradox really....

Which opinion is the only one you're claiming is acceptable?

Which 'last time' are you referring to?

Which opinion is the only one you're claiming is acceptable?

Which 'last time' are you referring to?

It must have been in the last 4 days if asdf1234 knows about it. He/she only joined the forum on Friday.

Archived