Are UKIP the new BNP?

Nobody's actually provided any evidence of the link, as yet, is there any forthcoming?

UKIP do speak out about the ridiculous immigration situation we have endured under Labour. So this is the link the left wing nut jobs are making.

So there we have it, if you're concerned about immigration you're obviously a fascist.:huh::hihi:

So there we have it, if you're concerned about immigration you're obviously a fascist.:huh::hihi:

According to the Loony Left, aka Poisonous Polly, you are.

The truth is out there.............................

The Labour Party Leader has said that when the Labour Party was in power their immigration policy was wrong.

Ed Miliband had the following to say:

"We got it wrong in a number of respects including underestimating the level of immigration from Poland, which had a big effect on people in Britain. "What I think people were worried about, in relation to Polish immigration in particular, was that they were seeing their wages, their living standards driven down.

http://www.workpermit.com/news/2011-09-28/uk/uk-opposition-labour-party-says-their-previous-immigration-policy-was-wrong.htm

Stable door. Bolted. Horse.

UKIP took their largest share of the vote to date in the council elections, hopefully they can build on it and get a few seats at the next General Election.

I'm convinced none of the three main parties will ever get immigration right. Conservatives were promising to take it back to the tens of thousands which they've yet to deliver on. The only way we will ever be able to take real control of our borders is when we leave the EU, but none of the big three will entertain it. Enter UKIP.

UKIP took their largest share of the vote to date in the council elections, hopefully they can build on it and get a few seats at the next General Election.

I'm convinced none of the three main parties will ever get immigration right. Conservatives were promising to take it back to the tens of thousands which they've yet to deliver on. The only way we will ever be able to take real control of our borders is when we leave the EU, but none of the big three will entertain it. Enter UKIP.

This is how I see it and I share your hopes in UKIP rising as a serious political force.

The Tories promised us a referendum on EU membership.

They can't be surprised to see former Tory supporters like me taking their vote elsewhere.

As I've posted before, everyone (EU-membership supporter or opponent) ought to be in favour of a membership Referendum.

Unless you know the vote will go against you....then democracy becomes less of a priority and a bit of an inconvenience.

UKIP want to get rid of the Climate Change Act, it will cost the UK billions

Godfrey Bloom MEP, the UKIP Energy spokesman said, “The news has even filtered to Brussels that the UK’s energy policies are causing harm to our economy. If anything needs to be spiked it is the economically illiterate Climate Change Act, that is to a large degree the cause of this price rise.”

He went on, “It is bad enough that British business, particularly the SME sector is being hamstrung by a knot of regulatory red tape, but worse that the UK government wants to sacrifice them and the country’s prosperity on the altar of Climate Change.”

http://ukip.org/content/latest-news/2474-climate-alarm-pushes-fuel-bills-up

the Conservatives want to get rid of the Human Rights Act

Home Secretary: scrap the Human Rights Act

Theresa May, the Home Secretary, risks an explosive rift inside the Coalition with an explicit call for the scrapping of the Human Rights Act.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8801651/Home-Secretary-scrap-the-Human-Rights-Act.html

Where does that leave your argument?

It leaves it standing exactly where it was before, completely untouched by you.

Your first paragraph does not contradict anything I said, UKIP oppose taking action on climate change, so do the BNP. Did you misunderstand me or something what point were you trying to make there?

As for your second paragraph, it is not at all the same, as I will explain:

Both the BNP and UKIP know exactly where they stand with the Human rights act, they want it gone, it says so explicitly on both of their websites. It is an issue that divides the tories and is not part of their manifesto or their policies, it may be in the future.

And what about the other similarities I listed?

Nobody's actually provided any evidence of the link, as yet, is there any forthcoming?
What are you on about? I gave a relatively long list of close similarities within their policies which so far nobody has been able to contest. Retep has tried and failed and patriot has ignored my entire post except for the inconsequential part that I put in brackets, completely evading all of my main points.

Ridiculous hyperbole, no-one has called the UKIP fascist, however you do hear UKIP peer Lord Monckton using the phrase "eco-fascists" when he's going on about climate change. :hihi:

It leaves it standing exactly where it was before, completely untouched by you.

Your first paragraph does not contradict anything I said, UKIP oppose taking action on climate change, so do the BNP. Did you misunderstand me or something what point were you trying to make there?

As for your second paragraph, it is not at all the same, as I shall explain:

Both the BNP and UKIP know exactly where they stand with the Human rights act, they want it gone, it says so explicitly on both of their websites. It is an issue that divides the tories and is not part of their manifesto or their policies, it may be in the future.

And what about the other similarities I listed?

As your post was a direct slur on the parties, I can ignore it as an ill informed opinion by an idiot.:hihi:

Archived