Are UKIP the new BNP?

Time for you to read and understand UKIP's Education policy;
I did read and understand it, and it seems very sinister to me, as I thought I made clear.

And the 'jingoistic revisionism' is where exactly?
It's a subtextual thing, from every single point they make, can you really not see it?

Are you another of those creeps who decry Britain's past successes,military,political and economical?

Did you wring your hands in sympathy with Blair when he was shedding crocodile tears about slavery?

No, I am neither ashamed nor proud of my country's past, I had nothing to do with it, I wasn't born yet.

You should be proud of your country's history,heritage and culture.

To deny your past is a crime against the future.

Is it not hypocrisy of the highest order to be proud of the good parts of British history but not ashamed of the bad?

What are you on about? I gave a relatively long list of close similarities within their policies which so far nobody has been able to contest. Retep has tried and failed and patriot has ignored my entire post except for the inconsequential part that I put in brackets, completely evading all of my main points.

Ridiculous hyperbole, no-one has called the UKIP fascist, however you do hear UKIP peer Lord Monckton using the phrase "eco-fascists" when he's going on about climate change. :hihi:

But your "random" list is not inclusive to both parties. You've searched and found things that are similar and made the link. But if you search any other party you will find similarities between policies. :loopy:

I don't want to cause you any distress but must point out that your opinions are not fact....:hihi:

No-one's called UKIP fascist? I thought the thread was about UKIP being the new BNP. Oh, I see you don't think the BNP are fascist, who'd have thought it...:suspect::hihi:

I did read and understand it, and it seems very sinister to me, as I thought I made clear.

It's a subtextual thing, from every single point they make, can you really not see it?

No, I am neither ashamed nor proud of my country's past, I had nothing to do with it, I wasn't born yet.

Is it not hypocrisy of the highest order to be proud of the good parts of British history but not ashamed of the bad?

You're a prime example of everything that's wrong with this country..:D

But your "random" list is not inclusive to both parties.
Who are you quoting there? I never said anything about randomness.

You've searched and found things that are similar and made the link. But if you search any other party you will find similarities between policies. :loopy:
You will find similarities between lots of other parties, however all of the similarities I pointed out are particularly right wing ones, and they are key parts of the manifestos of each party. A few of which the BNP take further than UKIP (for example crime and immigration).

This is why people like me see UKIP as being a right wing BNP-lite party.

I don't want to cause you any distress but must point out that your opinions are not fact....:hihi:
All of the similarities I have pointed out have been factual.

No-one's called UKIP fascist? I thought the thread was about UKIP being the new BNP. Oh, I see you don't think the BNP are fascist, who'd have thought it...:suspect::hihi:
I think that term gets misused a lot these days, I don't use it myself, making the valid comparison between UKIP and the BNP is not the same as calling UKIP fascists though, as I'm sure you must realise.

There is a trend on SF, in the media and in politics to apply spin and gain higher moral ground by besmirching the opinions and motives of others ..... it is a nazi style attempt to silence the voice of those who do not share their opinions, a sort of growing censorship that is against the very foundation of our freedom of speech !

"I don't like what you are saying so it should not be said" :suspect:

Is that the true stance of those who litter the place with words like bigot, racist, fascist, xenophobic, homophobic, jingoism, nationalism ........ :huh:

The left wing elite do run SF and support its agenda, but every media format has its own agenda and supportrs, however that doesn't mean they're wrong or their view point is always invalid.

No UKIP supporter can deny BNP policies are almost the same as theirs, hence why the party is doing so well in the constituents where the BNP used to have strong support.

You really are an embarrassment.

I am a UKIP member who can read, write and speak Hindi.

Watch what you say pal; I am not a racist.

How is the ability to speak Hindu means you can't possibly be racist?

And threats are what the BNP used to do when they loose, not very good for the new UKIP image is it?

How is the ability to speak Hindu means you can't possibly be racist?

And threats are what the BNP used to do when they loose, not very good for the new UKIP image is it?

I just think you're grasping at straws...trying to discredit a upon coming party with a realistic approach to politics.

Its just all a game, if UKIP had anything like the same outlook as the BNP don't you think an organization like the BBC would have highlighted it?...

You're not living in the real world and are generally dishonest, on here and to yourself, IMO...

Archived