Pool players wanted for weds night league

I may be available gimmie a shout.

I used to play for the Cutler before it closed down on monday nights, then went to a team in Rotherham on mons but its to far to go each week so this may work for me.

What sort of standard are the team?

Hi Cat,

Couldn't reply via pm due to my lack of posts, but here we go —

Used to play snooker often and regularly knocked in 20's and the occasional 30's. Played pool recently with a friend and knocked in 6 balls on the trot so I would say I'm above average. I usually win against people i play (who are mainly ok and average).

Where abouts do you play and what nights are you looking at? Definitely interested in getting involved in a team and a league

Hi Cat,

Couldn't reply via pm due to my lack of posts, but here we go —

Used to play snooker often and regularly knocked in 20's and the occasional 30's. Played pool recently with a friend and knocked in 6 balls on the trot so I would say I'm above average. I usually win against people i play (who are mainly ok and average).

Where abouts do you play and what nights are you looking at? Definitely interested in getting involved in a team and a league

If you click the link posted above (post number 5) it takes you to the league page, which lists all the pubs in the league. If you joined the Nottingham House team (OPs team), they are based at Broomhill, and so home games would be there, but the away games would be at various other pubs as listed on the link :)

All games start at 8.15 as far as I know, OH just started playing for the Lord Nelson with my dad :)

Archived