Help to find a farm near Harrogate

Ok, this is a bit random...

Yesterday, we passed a farm which I intended to look up when I got home, and needless to say, having left it until this morning, I've now forgotten the name :roll:

We were in Skipton, and decided to head home down the A1, so we came through Harrogate and Wetherby

Somewhere along the route was a rather modern sign for a farm 'B**** Hill Farm' and a logo... which I only twigged as it went out of sight was actually 3 hounds :confused:

Needless to say, I'm now struggling to find it

Anybody any ideas? :huh:

What are the asterisks?

Something colourful or just forgotten?

Bitch?

:wave:

They're something forgotten, but probably the right number of them

I think it's something like 'Bream Hill'... I think it's a consonant straight after the 'B', maybe 'L'

I'm afraid it's not Basset, thursday - the hounds are beagle/foxhound shaped

I've been working my way along the route on google satellite and street view, but not found it.

Ok, this is a bit random...

Yesterday, we passed a farm which I intended to look up when I got home, and needless to say, having left it until this morning, I've now forgotten the name :roll:

We were in Skipton, and decided to head home down the A1, so we came through Harrogate and Wetherby

Somewhere along the route was a rather modern sign for a farm 'B**** Hill Farm' and a logo... which I only twigged as it went out of sight was actually 3 hounds :confused:

Needless to say, I'm now struggling to find it

Anybody any ideas? :huh:

Just a question, how long has the A1 gone through Harrogate and Weatherby, have you got your places mixed up maybe.

Angel.

Archived