Usain Bolt and his white girlfriend.

utter tosh, its racism pure and simple. with respect your wrong and such a view breeds hate. What worries me is, looking at your post history, your obviously not stupid. You think your opinion is right and proper and I have no doubt your a decent person. Yet you and many like you are helping racism grow with such an opinion.

wow nail on head:thumbsup:

Its no wonder people are so confused. Of course there are different degrees of everything, but racism is racism. I'm not surprised though with the confusion. With racists like Diane Abbott allowed to get away with it there's not much hope for reasoned thought.

The crux of the matter is that racism against white people is not seen as serious as racism against none whites.....

utter tosh, its racism pure and simple. with respect your wrong and such a view breeds hate. What worries me is, looking at your post history, your obviously not stupid. You think your opinion is right and proper and I have no doubt your a decent person. Yet you and many like you are helping racism grow with such an opinion.

Exactly, Its PC gone mad....

You’re right. The effect of the thinking/feeling, whatever definition is given to it, leads to the same basic thing, but they come from totally different ‘places’ and cannot be, under any circumstances, be seen as the same.
Tosh!........

When whites have had the equivalent of the black experience then perhaps it will be the same. Those who claim that it is are talking tosh and have a very poor understanding of power structures and dynamics.

But the simple white trash feels just as alienated as the blacks and asian communities did in the 80's, in their eyes it is same, and it is growing problem that needs adrssing instead of the Guardian assumption that isolation and racism only applies to those who are off white.

Sadly it is the case though walker, that's why the hair straightening and skin lightening business is so big.

Quite. And why people like Frank Sidney create threads asking which race of women are the most beautiful. Blacks, according to the poll, came bottom with 9%.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942305

You've said often enough that you like Indian men...:suspect:

So bloody what? What has that got to do with anything and your obsession with race?

Do you follow...?

Archived