Usain Bolt and his white girlfriend.

I see the non racists who seem to be in reality the most racist are throwing the word racist round willy nilly again...a very revealing thread this true colours are being paraded...

I see the racists who seem on this thread to be the most non racist are the most affronted when it's white folks who are the subjects of racism...a very revealing thread this...

As Peter Crouch once said to a reporter who asked him what he would be if he wasnt a famous footballer..his answer..."A virgin"...says a lot doesnt it

Are you suggesting Bolt would be 'reduced' to shagging black girls if it weren't for his fame?

I see the racists who seem on this thread to be the most non racist are the most affronted when it's white folks who are the subjects of racism...a very revealing thread this...

I don't think that's true. Some are speaking out about racism while others are trying to make excuses for racism..

The thread is about racism against white people, it exists, so I think there's every right to discuss the issue...

Do you think Diane Abbot's Twitter post was racist?...Might as well make excuses for that as well while you're on a roll...:D

The thread is about racism against white people, it exists, so I think there's every right to discuss the issue...
Of course it exists and it's perfectly legitimate to highlight it, it's just the delicious irony of someone usually associated with racist views highlighting this particular event.

Do you think Diane Abbot's Twitter post was racist?...

Yes, especially as she has a position of power and influence.

I see the non racists who seem to be in reality the most racist are throwing the word racist round willy nilly again...a very revealing thread this true colours are being paraded...Anyone reckon the flying machine will do 9.4 or 19 dead.

As Peter Crouch once said to a reporter who asked him what he would be if he wasnt a famous footballer..his answer..."A virgin"...says a lot doesnt it

My bold.

Oooops! Foot in gob = own goal.

Are you suggesting Bolt would be 'reduced' to shagging black girls if it weren't for his fame?

Nothing to do with black or white,thats your reading of the comment,why do you come to a white or black answer ? trying to put words into peoples mouths to suit your agenda ..tut tut...naughty naughty

Goats Head Soup..Rolling Stones last track seems appropriate, by the way I dont think coloured is mentioned in that either

Nothing to do with black or white,thats your reading of the comment,why do you come to a white or black answer ? trying to put words into peoples mouths to suit your agenda ..tut tut...naughty naughty

Goats Head Soup..Rolling Stones last track seems appropriate, by the way I dont think coloured is mentioned in that either

...er, it's a thread about black on white racism...dipstick :wave:

Archived