Usain Bolt and his white girlfriend.

It seems mainly white on black.... dipstick..

Well you've totally lost me, but in any event what did you mean by this comment and what does it 'say a lot about' that's relevant to the OP?

As Peter Crouch once said to a reporter who asked him what he would be if he wasnt a famous footballer..his answer..."A virgin"...says a lot doesnt it

It seems mainly white on black.... dipstick..

Clearly in this sountry it's more likely to be white on black - think about the numbers. Perhaps a different story in parts of Africa.

Odd that you should feel the need to insult BF for pointing out the original point of the thread. Had a bad day?

Clearly in this sountry it's more likely to be white on black - think about the numbers. Perhaps a different story in parts of Africa.

Odd that you should feel the need to insult BF for pointing out the original point of the thread. Had a bad day?

I never have a bad day,and I didnt insult him I reciprocated when he made his comment, trolling again Halibut maybe if you contributed at some time to a thread constructively you would take less notice of other peoples comments and more of your own,instead of jumping in kissing butt and trying to point score.

I do believe BF is man enough to stick up for himself and certainly doesnt require assistance from you

I never have a bad day,and I didnt insult him I reciprocated when he made his comment, trolling again Halibut maybe if you contributed at some time to a thread constructively you would take less notice of other peoples comments and more of your own,instead of jumping in kissing butt and trying to point score.

I do believe BF is man enough to stick up for himself and certainly doesnt require assistance from you

Perhaps you missed it. I said anyone who claims racism is only a white on black issue is clearly an idiot.

Maybe so but my post was not racially motivated and I fail to see how you came to your"shagging black women" comment

Because on a thread about a famous black sportsman in a relationship with a white woman, someone making a comment about another famous sportsman being fortunate because of his fame to have a girlfriend at all, logically conclusions are likely to be drawn don't you think?

Especially when said comment is suffixed with 'says a lot doesn't it', the intended implication being that Usain Bolt only has a white girlfriend because of his fame.

I'm afraid you may struggle to worm your reptilian skin out of that one Glamrocker.

Because on a thread about a famous black sportsman in a relationship with a white woman, someone making a comment about another famous sportsman being fortunate because of his fame to have a girlfriend at all, logically conclusions are likely to be drawn don't you think?

Especially when said comment is suffixed with 'says a lot doesn't it', the intended implication being that Usain Bolt only has a white girlfriend because of his fame.

I'm afraid you may struggle to worm your reptilian skin out of that one Glamrocker.

There you go again trying to read into something thats not there.I dont care whether the girl is black,brown ,green or yellow ,maybe she likes Mr Bolt because he is Mr Bolt and not a famous person if not and she falls into the category of The Rolling Stones track then I dont suppose she cares if Mr Bolt is black,brown,green or yellow,why oh why do you feel the need to make everything a racist/coloured issue,perhaps a little of the green eyed monster lurking ?

Archived