Usain Bolt and his white girlfriend.

Its quite funny seeing those who leap to froth about white on black racism. Remember the mad woman on the train? They are now trying to come up with some over educated drivel from a 1970's sociology 'A' Level Course book to explain black on white racism.

They are both the same.

Who's 'they'?

why would n***** be starred out but not honky???? i would find that racist to myself..

Do you honestly think 'honky' is on the same level of the sensitivity gauge?

I've used the term 'darkie' on this thread, some might find that offensive, but it wasn't censored.

black comedians have been taking the mick out of white people for years but if it was the other way round what would the reaction be?

Exactly the same, offensive to some people, funny to others.

it does seem like only white people can be racist.

You need to get out more.

what does it matter if it was predominantly in front of a black crowd? rich vos took the mick out of all races even his own

It doesn't matter, but it does show that there are people around who don't moan about it and just take it for what it is... humour. Even when it's directed towards their own race.

Its quite funny seeing those who leap to froth about white on black racism. Remember the mad woman on the train? They are now trying to come up with some over educated drivel from a 1970's sociology 'A' Level Course book to explain black on white racism.

All types of racism are the same.

If Usain Bolt's girlfriend had been on a train and been singled out for racist abuse by a mad, black woman I think the comments here would be quite different. Here you're not comparing like with like..so all types of racism are not the same as it depends how and in what context it's delivered.

Archived