Usain Bolt and his white girlfriend.

Pointed out by who?

I seem to remember you being one of the most voiciferous on that thread,

Quote Suffragette,

"She was deliberatively provocative and made some highly inflammatory comments and deserved to be arrested for public disorder, at the very least."

are you suffering from selective amnesia.

Pointed out by Boy Friday that you are not comparing like with like, and yes, I stand by those comments I made but what the hell has that got to do with some stupid comments made on a Jamaican forum about Bolt's white girlfriend?

Pointed out by Boy Friday that you are not comparing like with like, and yes, I stand by those comments I made but what the hell has that got to do with some stupid comments made on a Jamaican forum about Bolt's white girlfriend?

So selective racism, whether on a tram or in a newspaper,

it's either racist or it's not.

I've already addressed this point earlier on on this thread, so stop trying to be clever, you're just making yourself look stupid and desperate.

You dipstick retep, nobody's excusing anything negative that might have been said by a few Jamaicans about Bolt's girlfriend, however Frank Sidney was drawing a comparison between that and a 'mad woman' racially berating total strangers on public transport, now even someone as soft in the head as you can determine there's a world of difference between the two.

Had Bolt's girlfriend been pilloried by blacks on a train, in a restaurant or on her front doorstep then Frank's point would be relevant.

As has been pointed out already, how are the two comparable?

What has been posted on this Jamaican forum is derogatory, a racial and a sexual slur, and I imagine is down to envy with an added dose of sense of inferiority given that Caucasian beauty or exotic beauty with typically Caucasian features are promoted as being the universal ideal. Trying to point score by referring to the woman on the tram is most certainly clutching at straws and speaks volumes about those resorting to this.

I mustn't be of this universe then.

To me ethnicity has absolutely nothing to do with beauty, and I reckon that goes for 90% of people on here, or I'd like to think it does.

I mustn't be of this universe then.

To me ethnicity has absolutely nothing to do with beauty, and I reckon that goes for 90% of people on here, or I'd like to think it does.

Sadly it is the case though walker, that's why the hair straightening and skin lightening business is so big.

Sadly it is the case though walker, that's why the hair straightening and skin lightening business is so big.

Quite. And why people like Frank Sidney create threads asking which race of women are the most beautiful. Blacks, according to the poll, came bottom with 9%.

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942305

Archived