Usain Bolt and his white girlfriend.

You dipstick retep, nobody's excusing anything negative that might have been said by a few Jamaicans about Bolt's girlfriend, however Frank Sidney was drawing a comparison between that and a 'mad woman' racially berating total strangers on public transport, now even someone as soft in the head as you can determine there's a world of difference between the two.

Had Bolt's girlfriend been pilloried by blacks on a train, in a restaurant or on her front doorstep then Frank's point would be relevant.

Racialy berating strangers on a tram or in a newspaper, can you see the comparison, so it's ok for a few Jamaicans but not ok for the woman on the tram.

I am talking about institutional and political power and the ideology of racial supremacy that underpins racism and perpetuates discrimination and inequality, not disenfranchised thickos suffering from social envy and wishing to project their inadequacies onto someone else or a group of people. There have always been issues about inter-racial relationships on both sides.

Here endeth the first lesson:hihi:

Racialy berating strangers on a tram or in a newspaper, can you see the comparison, so it's ok for a few Jamaicans but not ok for the woman on the tram.

Oh dear, you just don't get it, do you? Where has anyone said that it's OK? It isn't but it is not the same as this tram incident that you and Frank Sidney are obsessed about?

You continue with your idiocy..where did I say it was ok for a few Jamaicans to insult Bolt's girlfriend? IT ISN'T.

I was responding directly to Frank Sidney's earlier post where he introduced the incident on the train, presumably to demonstrate some offensive equivalence.

Just to save you spleen venting any further, I believe the treatment of white farmers in Zimbabwe by Mugabe's racist regime was FAR worse than what the white women said to blacks on the train..ok?

Oh dear, you just don't get it, do you? Where has anyone said that it's OK? It isn't but it is not the same as this tram incident that you and Frank Sidney are obsessed about?

It appears you don't.

You continue with your idiocy..where did I say it was ok for a few Jamaicans to insult Bolt's girlfriend? IT ISN'T.

I was responding directly to Frank Sidney's earlier post where he introduced the incident on the train, presumably to demonstrate some offensive equivalence.

Just to save you spleen venting any further, I believe the treatment of white farmers in Zimbabwe by Mugabe's racist regime was FAR worse than what the white women said to blacks on the train..ok?

Trying to chuck a blanket over it won't make it go away.

Archived