Fishing licence

We got asked for our Fishing licences when we went to loxely fisheries the other day.

They must be clamping down this year, like jacklev1 i have NEVER been asked for it & that was the first time i have been fishing this year.

they do loxley a lot

To be honest it goes through me buying a licence when there are other people fishing in a group and they are takeing the fish home to cook,without a licence the nra guy just walks straight past them, when i asked him why he aint asked them the answer was he ask them on the way back did he come back no.......

If you can't afford licence which works out at 50p a week then you shouldn't be fishing - simples:D
i have all ways had one but it goes through me that the nra never target the polish,takeing fish out of the canal and now the don to eat.i aint scared to say it they have got a free ticket to our dwp so at least buy your food we have to.

If you can't afford licence which works out at 50p a week then you shouldn't be fishing - simples:D
i have all ways had one but it goes through me that the nra never target the polish,takeing fish out of the canal and now the don to eat.i aint scared to say it they have got a free ticket to our dwp so at least buy your food we have to....................................thats not a racist remark before anyone plays the race card,

before the national licence came in i used to buy two yorkshire licences, two trent, two lincolnshire and the occasional weekly one for the northumbria region. these cost me more than the £27 i've paid this year so really the national licence isn't bad value for money.

i have all ways had one but it goes through me that the nra never target the polish,takeing fish out of the canal and now the don to eat.i aint scared to say it they have got a free ticket to our dwp so at least buy your food we have to....................................thats not a racist remark before anyone plays the race card,

Not so long back in Newark a group dragged a swan out of river and killed it for food:rant::rant::rant: Good job I wasn't there

before the national licence came in i used to buy two yorkshire licences, two trent, two lincolnshire and the occasional weekly one for the northumbria region. these cost me more than the £27 i've paid this year so really the national licence isn't bad value for money.

Us of a certain age have all done the regional licence thing Charlie, if you think about £27 is probably less in real terms than the £5 most regional licences, the Anglian licence was £7.

I never felt need to double up on any licence.

For me it's cheaper £18 result.

Archived