Devious gulls/unlucky me!

Strange Saturday morning.

I was at my girlfriends flat on Saturday morning.It was nice and sunny,and i opened the window to have a look at Glasgow City skyline.

A Gull flew past and squirted a fair amount of it's bobbar straight through the open window,and all over me.

I cleaned it off and the missus came in the room with a coffee and sat beside me.

At this point,i hadn't told her what had happened.All of a sudden her cheeks swelled to bursting,and she did some of that projectile vomitting.:gag:

So am left thinking..:huh: Am i the only person who has been dumped on by a bird whilst in the house? Am i just unlucky?

Maybe that Lynx 'Excite' i was wearing just didn't cut it with the Gull and the missus.

Oh thinking on,the missus did say Lynx makes her come out in a rash when in contact with me.

I don't think this is a topic,but i thought i'd just like to get it off my chest.:D

did you put your lottery on, Shane? they do say "Muck for luck" (well not quite the right word, but the filters on here....)

I did!

Didn't get a single number(but saved the numbers for this wed,just in case);)

did you put your lottery on, Shane? they do say "Muck for luck" (well not quite the right word, but the filters on here....)

They also say things come in 3's, I'd stay away from large farm animals for a while if I were you Shane:hihi:

Your girlfriend's allergic to you - try again

...the gull was just letting you know;)

Seems that way cressida.

She has instructed me to use Daz for washing my clothes now.:(

Apparently when she is in contact with my clothes,she starts to itch.

I just think she's got fleas..

Hats off to the Gull! Great shot!

Seems that way cressida.

She has instructed me to use Daz for washing my clothes now.:(

Apparently when she is in contact with my clothes,she starts to itch.

I just think she's got fleas..

Hats off to the Gull! Great shot!

Just count yourself lucky you live by the sea, I would loved to have brought my sons up by the sea, nice evening walks after tea :D

Friend of ours was at the coast for day with us when a seagull got in a fabulous shot right in the middle of his forehead, he asked if we had any toilet tissue I couldn't fathom out why because the bird would have been miles away and I wasn't going to wipe it's bum anyway:hihi::hihi:

Archived