Where can i find newspaper archives from Liverpool.

Hi everyone where can i find news articles from liverpool from about 24 yrs ago,it may have been featured in our own local papers as well. As it was all over the papers..Cant go into too much,as it is an old friend that was murdered some time ago and i need to find a news article about it. Many thanks..Can you put me in the right direction, as i have scoured the internet.

The liverpool echo is their local papaer i think, not sure how far their online archives go back but if you phone them they will be able to tell you how to get hold of old stories i'd guess.

Yes i may try that,only just found out she died about 24 yrs ago, as i was planning a work reunion.

Yes i may try that,only just found out she died about 24 yrs ago, as i was planning a work reunion.

Funny that you mention that, i only just found out a kid I went to school with died 8 years ago after chancing upon an article while looking for something else. Mind you he was a vicous little toerag so offing himself in strangeways (HMP Manchester) on a stint for armed robbery was a fitting way out.

Archived