Question about road kill.

The bloods leaked into the muscle and meat, therefore contaniminating it.

It wil kill you if you eat it.

Utter nonsense. I challenge you to produce any evidence that eating bruised meat will kill you.

The bloods leaked into the muscle and meat, therefore contaniminating it.

It wil kill you if you eat it.

So presumably that also applies to game that has been shot? Which I've been eating all my adult life and I'm still here.

dont they hang meat to let it mature :huh:
That too, I guess. I was told by a JWitness that the reason they can eat meat in UK is that all meat for human consumption in this country is bled. Except game, of course, and they abstain from that apparently.

As they're so fastidious about observing the prohibtion on ingesting blood, I always presumed it was correct.

That too, I guess. I was told by a JWitness that the reason they can eat meat in UK is that all meat for human consumption in this country is bled. Except game, of course, and they abstain from that apparently.

As they're so fastidious about observing the prohibtion on ingesting blood, I always presumed it was correct.

AH...and there lies the problem....dont ever ever ever take any notice of a Jehovahs Witness, they're barking mad

AH...and there lies the problem....dont ever ever ever take any notice of a Jehovahs Witness, they're barking mad
A little harsh. But fair, on balance, I feel :)

It does appear to be correct though. After stunning, captive bolt, whatever, they're hung up by the heels, and throat cut to allow the blood to drain out. Poor things. :(

Archived