Has anyone tried capsiplex? or any other diet pills

Hard work + good quality food is the way to achieve outcomes (and treats)

But weight loss products are aimed at people who do not want to put in the effort and are looking for a quick fix.

Hence these businesses have multi million pound turnovers

see mate - killing yourself for an hour a week and eating what you want was your advice last week

do you think you have any credibility left on here?

It clearly says on the front page of my own website that anyone buying weight loss products would certainly lose a few pounds, and I'd gain a few at the same time. Clearly anyone buying weight loss products from me would need their heads looking at.

At the end of the day, if you were a car sales person and you had a nearly new Merc for sale at £25,000 (or whatever they cost) and a cut and shut job (front end a vauxhall and the back end a ford welded together) and it was on sale for £50,000 and someone was silly enough to pay £50,000 for the cut and shut car, then many car sales people would be happy to make a vast profit.

With regards my own claim of one session per week + results, yes I still stand by this and I have people attending class and people who do Personal Training who are seeing the outcomes, many of whom are eating exactly what they like.

At the end of the day the proof is in the pudding and I even offered people a non payment option, ie, people don't pay if the sessions don't work. As I'm not a gambling person I would only put an offer in such as this if I was certain that I was going to win. Anyone doing the 4 sessions would have seen outcomes and so would have paid.

Clearly I am saying that weight loss products are garbage, would anyone seriously buy these products from me when I've clearly stated on my website that I think there are better options.

When it comes to weight loss products, at the end of the day its a multi million pound industry and people are paying through the nose for things that are quick fix.

Do they work? take 2 groups, one group that takes part in physical activity on a regular basis (ie, spinning, bootcamps or running based activities) and another group that take slimming/weight loss products.

Which of the above 2 groups are likely to be fitter and which of the 2 groups are likely to be fatter?

Did you seriously believe I actually sold these products? I was emphasising that its better to do physical activity and eat good quality food (which not all of my own customers do - many do enjoy the eat what you like eating plan)

It clearly says on the front page of my own website that anyone buying weight loss products would certainly lose a few pounds, and I'd gain a few at the same time. Clearly anyone buying weight loss products from me would need their heads looking at.

At the end of the day, if you were a car sales person and you had a nearly new Merc for sale at £25,000 (or whatever they cost) and a cut and shut job (front end a vauxhall and the back end a ford welded together) and it was on sale for £50,000 and someone was silly enough to pay £50,000 for the cut and shut car, then many car sales people would be happy to make a vast profit.

With regards my own claim of one session per week + results, yes I still stand by this and I have people attending class and people who do Personal Training who are seeing the outcomes, many of whom are eating exactly what they like.

At the end of the day the proof is in the pudding and I even offered people a non payment option, ie, people don't pay if the sessions don't work. As I'm not a gambling person I would only put an offer in such as this if I was certain that I was going to win. Anyone doing the 4 sessions would have seen outcomes and so would have paid.

Clearly I am saying that weight loss products are garbage, would anyone seriously buy these products from me when I've clearly stated on my website that I think there are better options.

When it comes to weight loss products, at the end of the day its a multi million pound industry and people are paying through the nose for things that are quick fix.

Do they work? take 2 groups, one group that takes part in physical activity on a regular basis (ie, spinning, bootcamps or running based activities) and another group that take slimming/weight loss products.

Which of the above 2 groups are likely to be fitter and which of the 2 groups are likely to be fatter?

Did you seriously believe I actually sold these products? I was emphasising that its better to do physical activity and eat good quality food (which not all of my own customers do - many do enjoy the eat what you like eating plan)

You said you did, so don't be surprised if people assume you do sell them :)

Anyway, to cut to the chase and clear this up, are you saying that you don't sell these products?

You said you did, so don't be surprised if people assume you do sell them :)

Anyway, to cut to the chase and clear this up, are you saying that you don't sell these products?

Never have and never will.

I would not touch these things with a barge pole (and that goes for other fitness supplements) and so would never attempt to sell them to my customers

That would actually look cool. I would go with a Ford on the front and vaux on the bum area.

not what you said last last week, you distinctly said "anyone can eat what they like and still loose weight with my training, one day a week, eat what you like, get thin"

the rest of your post doesn't interest me other than to show you don`t understand supplements either.

• 3 months later...
Ive been using capsiplex for 2 days now (todays my second day) ive tried calory counting on its own and lost nothing!! Which is frustraiting because im 5ft 2 and weigh 11st 6! I feel like a right rolley poley....

im planning to do zumba (on the xbox) every 2nd day as i have dodgy knee's and ankles which cause horrific pain if i do it everyday.

Has anyone else tried capsiplex? Did it work for you?

Or have you tried something else that worked?

Well, in that case, I think you should put in more time. 2 days is nothing, even though the product claimed about losing weight fast but you need to put an effort into it as well (like going to the gym, or even if you can't go to the gym, brisk walk might help you in a lot of ways). I'm 34 and I used capsiplex with a great result. I hope you can get there too. Cheers. Ann

• 3 weeks later...

Archived