Proposed new law - drug driving.

I've noticed Bonzo77 and Magilla did not raise their heads above the parapet this week until drugs were mentioned.

What does that tell me about two people who openly support drug taking??

Could be something to do with the fact that I find the majority of the topics on this forum boring and tedious but I find the whole drugs debate interesting. It's something that I can relate to. I also think the war on drugs is the largest drain on, not just our economy, but all the western economies. Not to mention the loss of life it has on innocent people in the countries where the drugs are produced and shipped from.

There. Does that answer your question? It's a shame you can't bring yourself to answer some of the questions that have been put to you without getting offencive.

I've noticed Bonzo77 and Magilla did not raise their heads above the parapet this week until drugs were mentioned.

Untrue, I've posted on other topics this week.

What does that tell me about two people who openly support drug taking??

It probably tells you lots of things, all of which are wrong since they're based on a false assumption.

Wow, so anyone who's ever been drunk must by definition have an empty life?

Whatever point you were trying to make you just undermined by having to resort to a stereotype that bears no relation to reality.

That's not what was said. It means anyone who has to rely on substances to get kicks out of life is in a sad life.

Hmmm. That is the sort of answer I expected. Rather than defend your use of drugs you are magically gifted with the insight into my varied and interesting life?

I have to tell you I never needed to take drugs to achieve my life and work goals, I was never that inadequate.

Very well put. and I'm of the same opinion also I'm proud to say that at my time of life I still lead a very very active life with great pastimes and a wonderful family none of whome are or have been junkies or recreational inadequates.

Could be something to do with the fact that I find the majority of the topics on this forum boring and tedious but I find the whole drugs debate interesting. It's something that I can relate to.

Bold = That's easy to believe

Archived