Proposed new law - drug driving.

People are forgetting that alcohol is a drug - but because it is marketed by all the manufacturers of varying drinks companies it is just as life threatening as any 'illegal' drug - the only difference is you don't need a prescription - just an off-licence or pub to supply you with legal quantities - On the same argument about drug users - alcohol users applies too - its just marketed differently - legally!

Wanton destruction comes in many forms - whats your fix?:hihi:

And back to the main thread - I thought that anyone found driving under the influence of any intoxicating substance would be able to be sentenced accordingly. Basically, no need to waste Tax Payer's money on a new Act - just amend the one that exists already to widen its scope simply put:

Dont Drink/Snort/Shoot and Drive!

Very well put. and I'm of the same opinion also I'm proud to say that at my time of life I still lead a very very active life with great pastimes and a wonderful family none of whome are or have been junkies or recreational inadequates.

Snap..............

Interesting article by Bill Cosby:-

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease and I must help

support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ

rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses

or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?

What a brilliant outspoken statement.

From Bill Cosby?.......oh dear! It's worse than I thought!

You seem very interested in promoting druggies, most people who are pro druggies usualy have a vested interest.:suspect:

I'm not promoting druggies though am I? Are you reading a different thread? You seem to be the one who is acting abnormal.

People will always take drugs. Theres nothing you can do about it. Nothing at all. Drugs have beebn used people for hundreds and thousands of years. What makes you think that things are going to change today?

I've noticed Bonzo77 and Magilla did not raise their heads above the parapet this week until drugs were mentioned.

What does that tell me about two people who openly support drug taking??

You've done really well with some of the points that have been put to you on this thread, haven't you?

Have you crawled back under your rock?

You've done really well with some of the points that have been put to you on this thread, haven't you?

To actually answer those questions honestly and rationally would destroy the point they were trying to make, so it's not really a surprise.

Have you crawled back under your rock?

Perhaps unlike you I have a life to lead outside of this forum.

Now who's resorting to insults?

Silly boy.

To actually answer those questions honestly and rationally would destroy the point they were trying to make, so it's not really a surprise.

Ah, there we have it!

The self appointed Fount Of All Wisdom And Knowledge.

Your point is.....................??

Ah, there we have it!

The self appointed Fount Of All Wisdom And Knowledge.

So you'll be easily able to answer the questions sensibly and without resorting to unfounded insults then?

Your point is.....................??

That you won't do so, because any rational answer would show your viewpoint to be a nonsense.

Archived